Now Summer is starting to slow we're thinking further ahead in the year, making plans for November & December. (Yes it feels strange to be planning that far down the line but it needs to be done!)
Here's a list of all the places you can find us over the festive season. Events like these are perfect examples of supporting small, handmade businesses. I feel it's more important than ever for us to get behind small businesses to support them in any way we can. I know I will be shopping small for Christmas this year! Not only do you help out the little guys you also get a totally unique gift that you know no-one else will ever find in the big chain shops!
- Derbyshire Christmas Market, Presented by Fabulous Places, £2 Entry
- Location: The Roundhouse, Pride Park, Derby
- Opening Hours: Saturday 10th 10am-6pm, Sunday 11th 10am-4pm
Sunday 18th November
- Christmas Fair at the Walled Garden, Presented by Fabulous Places, Free Entry & Free Parking
- Location: The Walled Garden at Beeston Fields, Old Drive, Wollaton Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 3DA
- Opening Hours: 10am-4pm
Saturday 1st December
- Etsy Made Local, Presented by the Nottingham Etsy Team, Free Entry
- Location: The Level, Nottingham Trent Student Union building, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4GH
- Opening Hours: 10.30am-5pm
Sunday 2nd December
- Christmas Fair, Presented by Gift & Gathering, £1 Entry
- Location: The Westgate Suites, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1EF
- Opening Hours: 10am-3pm
Thursday 6th December
- Deck the Halls, Presented by Fabulous Places & Birds in the Attic, Pre Book tickets online £2.50, on the door £3
- Location: Haarlem Mill, Derby Road, Wirksworth, Matlock, DE4 4BG
- Opening Hours: 5pm-9pm
And that's it! At each event we will have a large range of both our Leather Goods and Copper & Wood Decor. We really hope you can make it to at least one of these events, we are so excited to get back out there and embrace the festivities!
If you've got your eye on anything in our shop that you'd think would make the perfect gift don't hesitate to get in touch. We are now taking orders for our personalised items which you can then collect at any of these events if you know you're going to be visiting!